Announcing 2013 EXPEDITION T-SHIRT Design Contest
By Anne Mead
Calling ALL 2013 Registered Expeditioners to be creative, imaginative, and fabulous! This is the opportunity of a life-time to have your one and only, original design printed as the 2013 EXPEDITION T-shirt! Each expeditioner for 2013 (100!) will receive one as a present for participating in our programs.
Please see the guidelines below for details.
2013 Expedition T-Shirt Contest
Deadline: April 12, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Open to: 2013 Registered Expeditioners
- Your design should be inspired by Green River Preserve EXPEDITIONS and the mission of Green River Preserve
- Your design can only be on the front OR the back of the shirt.
- You may submit up to three designs, but they must be submitted as separate entries.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyright material. Copyrighted material includes items found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
Designs will be judged on the following criteria:
- Captures spirit of GRP EXPEDITIONS & mission
- Striking and recognizable design
- Visibility – eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Completeness of design – must be ready for print
- Feasibility/must be easy to reproduce
- You can create your design in Photoshop or Illustrator or another professional design program. If you use another means to make your design, such as collage or original drawing, your submission should be a pdf, tiff, jpeg, or png. The electronic entry should be no more than 2MB. We’ll ask you for higher res files if you win. We suggest 300 dpi for the original file.
- Send it to email@example.com & title the subject line “Expedition T-Shirt Entry”
- Your design should contain a maximum of one (1) color (plus the shirt color).